Compiled by L. & D. Noack since 1999. Last updated: May 16, 2020
- Alloy, L. Marble Bust of 1933.
- Anonymous, (H.Monnier?) portrait which appeared in 1848 in the May-June edition of the Gazette des Beaux-Arts.
- Anonymous, portrait of Daumier from the G. Viau collection
- Anonymous, showing a reproduction of Feuchère, J. lithograph of Daumier dating back to 1847
- Anonymous, Photograph shown in in the 1934 Bibliothèque Nationale exhibition, collection A. Joubin.
- Anonymous, photograph around 1875, in the collection of P. Prouté, Paris
- Anonymous, small print which appeared in the Charivari of 1832, showing Daumier playing a basque drum, together with other colleagues of the Charivari.
- Anonymous, Bronze of Daumier head (over-sized) shown in 1926 in Marseille.
- Baudelaire, Charles, drawing signed and dated C.B.1856, collection Daragnès and Davis
- Bernais, caricature in “Hanneton Illustré” on Sept.19, 1867
- Botinelly, Louis Marcel, Buste, Musée des Beaux Arts de Marseille (s.d.)
- Boulard, drawing shown in 1901
- Boulard, etching after Nadar’s third photograph shown in 1923
- Bourdelle, draft for the Daumier monument in Valmondois 1925.
- Bourdelle, plaster of Daumier’s head, around 1925
- Bourdelle, Bronze Tête, Musée du Vieux Marseille, 1926
- Carjat, Etienne, drawn caricature of Daumier. Reproduced in Escholier 1913
- Carjat, Etienne, lithographic caricature from 1860.
- Carjat’s first photograph of Daumier around 1860, collection Loncle.
- Carjat, his second photograph from 1870, reproduced by L. Delteil in his work catalogue in 1925.
- Carrier-Belleuse, Albert, Buste, Musée de Versailles 1863
- Cham, lithograph of Daumier, appeared in the Charivari on April 28, 1878.
- Corot, early painting of the young Daumier, from the Willems collection
- Corot, painting showing Daumier, painting in his garden at Valmondois around 1865, collection Viau
- Cotrim, Alvaro, Portrait dessin, Rio de Janeiro, 1945
- Darjou, caricature showing the moving of the office of the Charivari team. November 18, 1867.
- Daubigny, painting National Gallery, London, 1865
- Daumier, Selfportrait, reproduced in the book of Fontainas in 1923 (Ars Graphica)
- Daumier, Selfportrait, in Caricaturana nr. 78, from the Robert Macaire series.
- Daumier, Selfportrait, drawing reproduced by Escholier, Flury 1930 p.74, collection Roger-Marx and Dunoyer de Segonzac.
- Daumier, Selfportrait, painting repoduced in Escholier, Flury 1930, collection Durand-Ruel.
- Daumier, Selfportrait, painting repoduced in Escholier, Flury 1930, collection Durand-Ruel, collection Feydau.
- Daumier, Selfportrait in plaster, collection Loncle
- Daumier, Selfportrait in the series “Les Philantropes du Jour”, plate 6.
- Daumier, Selfportrait
- Debersy, H. Bronze medaillon around 1926, collection Grass – Mick
- Delteil,L. etching from 1903 which appeared in the Hazard & Delteil work catalogue of 1904.
- Desmonts, Marseilles,photograph (daguerreotype) around 1839, shown at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1937. From the A. Gilles Collection.
- Duchemin, R.P. Médaille, Edition de la Monnaie de Paris, 1949
- Esperandieu, J. Henri, Portrait au fusain, Sept 1837, coll. Rewald, publié « Cherpin-L’Homme Daumier, 1973 »
- Fabritzius, Aquarelle, Musée Carnavalet, ca 1848
- Faustin, caricature published in the Chronique Illustrée.
- Feuchère, J. lithograph of Daumier dating back to 1847
- Flégier, J. Clay medaillon for the 1929 exhibit in Marseilles. Collection Grass-Mick
- Geoffroy-Dechaume, clay medaillon dated 1879.
- Geoffroy-Dechaume, marble bust, signed 1889 GD AC 1900. Erected in 1900 in Valmondois.
- Geoffroy-Dechaume, exhibited in 1923 , collection Geoffroy-Dechaume.
- Gondard. Buste, Marseille 1948
- Grass-Mick, various drawings in his book: “La Lumière sur Daumier”, Marseilles, 1931 & 1947
- Grévedon, watercolour dated 1834 from the Lippmann-Mayer collection
- Guerard, Henri, Portrait à l’eau forte, frontispice Arsène Alexandre: Daumier, 1888
- Hadol, advertisment card showing the collaborators of the Charivari, incl. Daumier, Jan. 2-3, 1867.
- Jeanron, painting of Daumier from the Celos Collection, copies in Escholier and Flury.
- Jouas, Ch., drawing, which served as a frontispice to G.Geoffroy’s “Revue de l’Art Ancien et Moderne” 1903
- Karl, A. Portratit en buste, dans “ Le Littoral de la France”, p.86, 1865
- Klossowski, small painting of Daumier in his Daumier catalogue nr 402 of 1832.
- Kreutzberger, Charles, Portrait après le Médaillon de M. Pascal, 1865
- Laisné, Victor, Photography around 1855
- Lay, Georges Médaille “Honoré Daumier” 1808-1876 (sic), 50 exempl, société des amis de la Médaille, 1935
- Léandre. lithograph appeared in the Chariavri of August 5, 1900, September 1, 1900, May 11, 1901
- Legastellois, , J.P., Medaillon of 1926, Hôtel des Monnaies
- Lemaire, K.L., drawing for the 1923 Daumier & Gavarni exhibition.
- Lenoir, Alfred, marble bust, ordered in 1887 and shown in Marseille in 1901.
- Le Petit, Alfred, Portrait Charge, “le Grelot”, 1867
- Letoula, Jules, lithograph after a photograph of Petit, vers 1888
- Loewy, L. etching after Nadar’s third photograph, appeared 1900.
- Mailly, H. lithographic caricature printed by Destouches around 1860. Collection Potel.
- Mars (Maurice Bonvoisin), print published in the Journal Amusant of 4.5.1878.
- Mazuchelli, Paulo, Buste, Rio de Janeiro, 1946
- Meier, Henri, wood engraving after one of Carjat’s photographs, published in the Jounral Illustré of Feb 23, 1879.
- Monnier, Henri, drawing around 1850. Musée Carnavalet
- Morin, H., Wood engraving published in “Le Monde Illustré”, Feb. 22, 1879
- Nadar, drawing of Daumier’s head from 1850
- Nadar, drawing of Daumier’s head from 1850, but as a wood engraving, appeared in “Diable Boîteux “ around 1850, in the Potel collection.
- Nadar, drawing showing the handwritten remark “Mon ami Daumier, Nadar fecit 1852” Musée du Louvre
- Nadar, his first photograph of Daumier from 1855.
- Nadar, his second photograph of Daumier (1855), reproduced as an etching by L. Delteil in 1903
- Nadar, his third photograph of Daumier around 1878, reproduced in Champfleury’s “Daumier, peintre de l’évènement”, Geneva 1947.
- Nadar, Daumier et Gavarni, Bois paru dans “La lanterne magique”, 21.8.1852
- Nadar, dessin et craie blanche, reproduit dans « Album Baudelaire » (Pléiade 1974, p. 179
- Pascal, Michel, clay medaillon showing Daumier’s profile, from the Lemaire collection, Nancy, ca 1840
- Ricart, buste photographie dan “Art Vivant” 15.2.1929
- Rim, Carlo, caricature for the edition of “Fortunio” in 1922
- Roubaud, Benjamin, colour caricature of Daumier, originally published in the Panthéon Charivarique, January 18, 1839, reproduced in the Charivari of August 5, 1900. Very rare sur blanc.
- Sahut, Marcel, Portrait dessin pour l’exposition à La-Seyne-sur-Mer, Sept. 1963
- Smeeton and Tilly, wood engraving after Nadar’s third photograph, appeared in Les Beaux-Arts Illustrés, n°5, Mai-Juin 1878
- Thierry, J. de Lyon, undated photograph
- Thiriat, portrait showing some of the drawings of Daumier in “Illustrations” of Feb. 22-23,1879
- Vallemagne, photograph showing Daumier, later in the Nadar collection.
- Valloton, Félix, lithograph of Daumier’s head, published 1911 in Nazzi’s “H.Daumier, portrait d’hier”.
- Wempe, Frank, drawing published in the Daumier website (www.daumier.org)
(Source: partially from Jean Cherpin)